Nutrition is important for your overall health. An unhealthy diet can damage your metabolism, cause damage to your liver and heart and even affect your skin. What you eat can significantly affect the health and aging of your skin.
Here are 15 foods that will help you glow up this year:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Beside having amazing healing properties, apple cider vinegar keeps skin supple. It's heavy concentration of enzymes helps peel off dead skin cells. It breaks down fat and helps food digest properly.
Maintain the outer layer of the skin to prevent premature aging. What you'll find in is the same as you'll get in Retinal A.
To ensure a happy smile, add a slice or two of hard cheese into your diet. Choose Swiss, cheddar, or gouda to block bacteria in the mouth and prevent cavities.
4. Citrus Fruits
Hold the skin cells together by forming collagen. Collagen cannot be added to the skin topically, which is why fruits and fruit juices are such an important part of the daily diet.
Keep urinary tract lining healthy.
Helps combat wrinkles and restores tissue.
7. Nonfat Yogurt
High in calcium, which keeps your smile white and your teeth cavity-free.
8. Sweet Potatoes Vitamin A is known to be a remarkable anti-wrinkling agent. Sweet potatoes are full of this important vitamin. The pleasing results is clearer, smoother skin.
These "love apples" will keep you loving your skin. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium.
10. Wheat Germ
If you want to get rid of pimples quickly and efficiently, make sure to include two or three tablespoons a day in your diet. Add it to cereal, yogurt, and cottage cheese.
You should choose foods that you enjoy, of course, but you need to include the following:
- Three to five servings daily. Try to include one serving of raw, leafy greens.
- Have no more than three three ounce servings a day. Cut off all fat. Try to make two servings of turkey or chicken. One serving of fish a day is ideal.
- Two to three servings daily. A 1/2 cup of chopped or sliced fruit is a serving.
- At least two servings daily. A serving would be eight ounces of milk or yogurt.
- Salad dressing, cooking oil, butter, and mayonnaise should be limited to two servings a day.
Leave a comment