Good clothes are important as they make us look good but glowing skin is the ultimate accessory. Here are seven tips that can make your skin the next best thing to wear.
1. Exfoliate your skin regularly so that dry, flaky skin does not accumulate. A good exfoliate will be the one which will contain Retin A, Renova or Retinols. Apart from using home remedies as defoliators, you may consider going for professional peels every 2 - 3 months.
2. Revitalize your skin with some good facial mist. Not only will using a facial mist boost your skins hydration but it will also help keep you cool and seriously increase your glow factor.
3. Make sure that you moisturize not only your face but your body to as it prevents wrinkles and helps in keeping your skin smooth which is an extra advantage. Also remember that creams replenish more deeply than lotions. Fra Fra's Naturals Whipped Shea butters are an excellent choice for all over moisture.
4. Another effective method for younger skin is facial massages. Massage your skin for 10 minutes a day to increase oxygen and blood circulation which in turn will improve collagen production.
5. Lips are an important part of our face and believe me, they can also look bad if not taken care of properly. Use good quality lip balms every now and then. A good lip balm will consist of Vitamin E.
6. Hydration is very, VERY important. Make sure you drink a lot of water, up to half your body weight.
7. Vitamins are important for a healthy skin. A glowing skin can only be assured with the intake of multivitamins.